Computers are great when they’re working but things can go wrong and if they do we’re here to help with our full range of PC repair services:
- Computer won’t turn on, even if there are no lights or sound on the laptop or desktop PC, bring it to us for a repair quote.
- Boot loop – You switch on your computer and it decides to restart in a continuous loop.
- Bluescreen – if you’re here, you’ve probably seen this. The reasons are many – but it can be fixed, often the same day.
- Computer starts, but shows a blank screen or just a mouse pointer.
- Computer shows an error message soon after switching on or errors on the windows login screen where you would usually enter your password.
- PC or laptop shuts down, locks up or freezes whilst in use. Typically this can be a sign of PC overheating. Not something you should ignore as further damage can quicky occur.
- System making a lot of noise, whirring, beeping or clicking. Not something you should ignore as this is a sign of internal components struggling.
- Windows not opening webpages or displaying errors. Including errors about certificates on secure websites like your email or banking. Typically this can be a sign of malicious software or a virus on your computer.
- Laptop screen broken – Laptop screens are fragile and easily broken. Sometimes the actual crack is not visible, but you can tell from the image that there is a problem. Subject to stock we can often repair laptop screens the same day.
- Laptop keyboard not working – We can replace the keyboard or individual keys can be attached.
- Laptop not charging – This could be the charger or the laptop socket itself. We can replace the charger or diagnose and replace the power connector or charging circuitry.
- Computer virus – We are experts in the field of virus removal and malware removal.
- Data transfer service. We can transfer your data and settings from your old PC to your new PC or laptop.
- Make windows 8 usable! The vast majority of users are not impressed with windows 8. We can get you a start menu, and do away with the general annoyances that windows 8 brings – Making your computer more user friendly.
- New computer setup. Setting up a new computer can be a daunting task, we will ensure that all of your hardware is connected and working, printer set up, internet is working and your email is set up ready to use. We can also recommend free antivirus products that will ensure you of improved security. Don’t forget that many of the larger retailers simply employ salesmen, who from our experience know very little about computers or IT!
- Memory upgrade. As programs get larger, more complicated, or you’re running a lot of them, a memory upgrade is an inexpensive option you should definitely consider.
- Hard drive upgrade. Running out of space for programs and files? We can fit a new harddrive and retain all of your programs and settings. Up to 3TB (3000GB) are available at time of writing.
- SSD upgrade. Solid State Drives are faster than regular hard drives, but are also more expensive. Should you consider this option, give us a call for current prices as the hardware cost changes often.
- Computer speedup & Computer cleanup. Just like a car, a regular service is important. Using the most thorough diagnostic tools, we’ll inspect all hardware, software and cleanup your operating system. You’ll be surprised how fast your computer can be, and in many cases it’s actually faster than when it was new!
Whatever your problem, and regardless of the computer make or operating system environment:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7,8 or 10
- Chrome / Chromebook
- Apple Mac OSx
- Linux (Ubuntu/Debian etc)
Computer repair is our business, We thrive on the changes in technology and keep well ahead in every emerging field. Regardless of your issue or needs we can help.
Of course the list doesn’t end there. With over 30 years of experience we’ve seen a lot and continue to learn on a daily basis. However complex your computer problem is, give us a call or call into our computer repair shop.